Set the car aside for a while to concentrate on the engine. The problem will be that there in no install manual or parts list, just 2+ boxes of misc. parts. At least I can get started on the recognizable stuff.
So I spent at least 4 hours sorting through engine stuff. I laid all the parts on the bench and started making small assemblies when I figured out what they were & where they go.
I sorted out the oil filter casting with the oil cooler outlets & pipes, the oil cooler & brackets & the oil filter.
I tried to do the alternator but couldn’t figure out what went where.
I started working on the sump, after I’d figured out where many of the parts went. But then I tore an O-ring (spot it in the last picture). Hardware store is closed, so I was done for the evening